14k gold filled & sterling silver jewelry can last many years to a lifetime depending on how well you take care of it. Please follow these guidelines so you can prolong the life of your jewelry:
- Keep it dry and avoid getting it wet.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Take off your jewelry before using perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion as it may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewelry overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewelry clean of any products and skin oils with a soft jewelry polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewelry.